About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

September 14, 2014

Hiroshima

We arrived!  Yesterday at about 1:30 we arrived and promptly met up with three of the other foreign boats in the rally, which meant a session in social responsibility had to be dealt with before anything else.  Our heads are a little worse for wear today, but we kept the Singapore good name going.  Will add more when we have a better connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment