About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

January 16, 2016

Niagara Falls, USA

We are currently still in the USA for the night.  The Niagara Falls are amazing, certainly a wonder of the world.  We will add more photos from the Canadian side tomorrow.  Just to add that the photos do not do justice to the actual view.








We were told that the Falls are lit at night so we took a short walk after dinner.  Was worth the cold walk.  We don't have a tripod, so the photos are a little shaky.




FishHead did get to view the Falls but it was a quick view as it was cold!

FishHead does Niagara Falls.  It was so cold but we needed to show the t-shirt

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline and Mark. The photos of Niagara Falls remind me of my visit to them back in 1987, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    Good to know you guys are back in USA.
    Best regards,
    Roley

    ReplyDelete