About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

December 7, 2015

Visit with the Vladikas

After Merritt Island, we drove north to visit with Uncle Bob and Aunt Kathy in Deland and Michael and Erika in Deltona.

Michael and Erika just welcomed new daughter, Veronica so we got the meet her as well as her almost 2 year old sister, Victoria.

We had a really great time catching up.

Thank you for the breakfasts, dinners and especially the cinnamon rolls which Aunt Kathy made for our road trip.  Those cinnamon rolls are yummy and we finished one tray on our way to Laura's.

Erika, Victoria and Michael

The Vladikas of Florida

yummy home made cinnamon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment