About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

March 11, 2015

On Our Way Back

Our bags are packed and we are ready to go!  We head back to Sari Timur today.  Been a great trip here in Singapore and we managed to see a large share of the people we had hoped to meet up with.  Some of you slipped through and we missed you.  But hey you can always come and visit us in Alaska.  We look like we will be in Osaka until at least first April so if you do not want to travel all the way to Alaska hurry up and catch us in Osaka.  Heyko and Rose we are really bummed we didn't know you guys were in town until after you left.  Hope to see you in Japan before we leave.  Keep us posted on your progress northwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment