About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

December 25, 2014

Friends Here for the Holidays

Well many of you have asked if we got the boat back together.  The answer is yes.  This was urged on by the fact we had visitors coming for the holidays.  We didn't get all the leaks but these will have to be repaired from the outside in better weather.

Our guests have arrived and we are having a ball showing them what we can of Japan.  So far we had a traditional home cooked feast with the help of Kondo and Hiroko and their grand daughter Maika. Then a big Christmas Dinner aboard Sari Timur after a day out in Namba.

We are currently in Kyoto trying to see some more of this magic place.

Chris, Kerry and Johnny enjoying Lunch

Mark, Kerry, and Johnny

Chris, Takeda, and Pauline

Food on the Table

No comments:

Post a Comment