About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

October 29, 2013

Pauline is Coming Home!

This is great news.  However it does cause a bit of drama as I have been doing several projects while she is away.  Not any noticeable projects but they require getting things like different epoxies out, loads of tools, varnish etc.  Get the picture?!  The boat looked like one of those many storms just passing us by whipped through the inside.  Needless to say I have spent the last couple of days trying to stash all the mess and now I just need to vacuum, finish dusting, and do laundry all tomorrow night after work before I pick her up at 6 AM.  I am sure we will cope.  I hope she notices the cleanliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment