About Me

My photo
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

May 14, 2024

New Curtains



 We decided our curtains were very old and faded.  So we went to a fabric store near here and picked out some batik material we liked.  Pauline sewed up the new ones and here is the results.



3 comments:

  1. Mark: Have you pulled the boat yet to do your bottom work?
    The curtains look great, I'd keep Pauline around:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are scheduled to haul out on June 10. Mark plans to keep Pauline around.

      Delete
    2. By the way, who is this. We have not been able to see who posted comments, just says anonymous.

      Delete