About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

March 14, 2013

Accident Update

Well after 22 days we finally got the police report and man is the girl who caused the accident in trouble.  She has 4 citations just on this accident.  Plus her story is not consistent with ours or the external witnesses.  Plus it looks like she may have pulled a runner as the rental car company and insurance company is having difficulty finding her.  Anyway we should be settled with the physical damage sometime next week and our medical stuff shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment