About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

April 21, 2019

Back in Alaska

We are back in Alaska.  As we predicted, our time there was too rushed and we didn't get to see everyone.  For those who made the effort to fit in with our schedule, we appreciate it to no end.  It was great seeing as many people as we did.  And we loved meeting Aspen Sky.

For those wondering, Mark passed his courses and is submitting the paperwork to the Coast Guard tomorrow.  This should give him the full international endorsement.

When we get back, it will be time to start turning Sari Timur back into a cruising boat.  Lots to do there.

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment