About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

August 13, 2018

On Our Way to Singapore

We are off to Singapore for a few weeks.  Taking the famous train trip to Anchorage tonight, then tomorrow we fly off via SF.  Hope the viz is clear when we go over the Harding ice field!


Whoops we got it wrong it is not along the Harding Ice field but along Spencer Glacier.  Anyway it was a neat trip.  United flight to SF was still lousy but we made it to Singapore with no real problems.  Met Yook Wah for lunch and just trying to beat the jet lag for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment