About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

December 24, 2016

The Animals Are Starting to Tolerate Us

When Pauline got up this morning she found this guy hanging out by our gangway.  She thought he might jump in the water when she got off the boat but he just kind of moved over.  Later in the morning Mark had to do some work on the dock and he was still there so he snapped a few shots.



It used to be when ever you got close they hit the water.  But either they are getting used to us or getting lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment