About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

November 20, 2015

Visiting

We just spent a couple of days staying with and visiting with Mark's cousins John and Lauri.  Today after we get our tags for the car we head north to Jensen Beach to stay a couple of days with Terry and Charlene, then a bit further north to stay in Merritt and see everyone up there, Blasky and Sobols.    We missed some on the way down.  Then after Thanksgiving weekend we will head up to Deland and see the Vladika side of the family.  Michael and Erika are expecting their second and we still have not met the first so we figured we better get up there soon.  After that we are not sure, we have a couple of balls up in the air and it is how they come down that will decide our immediate future.  But we might head up to the moonshine state if everything goes right.

It is great to be able to catch up with so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment