About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

May 20, 2015

Road Trip!

We have hired a car and are going to drive to Sapporo for a couple of days.  The car we hired is a Toyota Aqua which is the right hand drive version of Mom's new car.  We got a good deal on a real nice hotel in Sapporo.  It is about five and a half hours drive and supposed to be quite scenic.  We are going up one way and back another so hope we have a nice trip.  It is raining right now but supposed to clear up soon.

View From Window Of Our Hotel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment