About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

November 18, 2014

Back on the Boat

We have a nice fire going.  It is very cold outside, but our new stove is heating us up nicely, it is also windy out.  I do hope we have fixed the down drafting problem.  We just returned from Koya-San, will write about that and try and fill in many missing posts and pictures over the next few days.  We do have a friend from Singapore who is currently up in Kyoto.  She leaves on the 26th.  We hope to catch up with her before she leaves.  Hopefully she will come here but if not we may make a long day trip back up to Kyoto.  So give us a little time to get our act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment