About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

September 3, 2011

We got a new/old truck

Hey we just bought a "new to us" truck.  It is a Nissan Frontier XE four door 2003.  Pretty good shape, but we cannot get insurance until our licenses are converted.  I sit for the written test on Friday and hope the driving test is not too far away.  Our 30 day grace period for our Singapore licenses expire soon!

Here are some pictures of the truck.


2 comments:

  1. What, you are not going to ship your car over there???
    It can't be too much to ship a car across the world....
    Truck looks good, did you get a truck so you could haul parts for the boat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hauling things is an added bonus. It was more the price and condition. And we do not need good MPG

    ReplyDelete