About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

April 28, 2011

We made it to Palau

Hey to all of you guys following our blog, we made it to Palau.  Very sorry the trip updates didn't show up as they were supposed to.  The Pactor seemed to crash the computer during connection confirmation.  I am not sure if it is an airmail issue or a Pactor issue but it was on two computers different issues of airmail.  The Pactor is brand new and has been acting up all along but was really frustrating during this trip.  I hope to get it fixed before we leave for Guam but depends on what the issue is.

We will write more soon.  We need to veg out for a day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment