About Me

My photo
Alaska, United States
I am owned by Pauline and Mark Blasky. My hull was built at the Duncan Marine Yard in Taiwan and launched in Dec of 1980. It is a William Garden design based on the Pixie Design and called by Duncan Marine a Freedom 45. They are the fourth owners and have owned me the longest. They have done extensive refitting to me including replacing my entire deck structure and rig. My masts are roughly 10% taller than original and now are made of aluminium as opposed to the original wood ones, which, though pretty, were always problematic. You can read more about me under "MORE ABOUT SARI TIMUR"

February 15, 2011

Some pictures taken at Sabang, White Beach and the Ponderosa Golf Club

We did the touristy thing and visited Sabang and White Beach, as well as the Ponderosa Golf Club.  Sabang and White Beach are full of resorts and restaurants.  The Golf Club is situated up in the hills, so we went up to have a look at the view.

The beach at Sabang
Fruit vendor in Sabang with her basket of fruit on her head

The 1st tee
The 2nd hole.  You tee off from here
The view of the boats from the golf club on the right, see how well protected they are


White Beach
White Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment